NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING (NGS)
MIAFORA NGS FLEX kits
The new MIA FORA NGS FLEX HLA Typing Kit is the only Next Generation Sequencing solution that delivers comprehensive, flexible coverage and an optimized laboratory workflow without compromising performance.
- Sample to Sequencing in <24 hours
- Available as 5, 6, 9 and 11 gene kits
- Upgrade to the power of the MIA FORA 3.0 software
- Compatible with both Windows Workstations and Linux Servers
MIA FORA is for Research Use Only in US. Not for In Vitro diagnostic use.
Contact Us: Learn More About MIA FORA
Studies have shown that better HLA matching leads to lower morbidities, decreased transplant related complications, and reduce hospital stays. The MIA FORA NGS FLEX HLA Typing solution offers the most extensive coverage of the HLA genome, especially with respect to all the DRB loci. This extensive coverage, along with the proprietary MIA FORA Software, leads to fewer ambiguous typing calls.
1 Speiser, Daniel E., et al. “High Resolution HLA Matching Associated With Decreased Mortality After Unrelated Bone Marrow Transplantation.” Blood, Vol. 87, No. 10 (May 15). 1996: pp 4455–4462
2 Lee, Stephanie J., et al. “High-resolution donor-recipient HLA matching contributes to the success of unrelated donor marrow transplantation.” Blood, Vol. 110, No. 13 (December 15). 2007: pp 4576–4583
MIA FORA NGS FLEX provides an efficient workflow that is easily integrated into the HLA Laboratory and designed to minimize hands-on time for technicians.
- Samples are pooled prior to the library prep step, which reduces pipetting steps from 576 to 72.
- Validated automation streamlines both pre and post PCR steps.
- All reagents are included in the kit along with a pre-mixed master mix which eliminates the need to source kit components independently.
- Data analysis available both for high powered Linux Server as well as an easily integrated Windows Workstation.
Total Assay Time: <48 Hours
Total Hands-on Time: <6 hours